Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thursday THIRTEEN

1. I, being the cat of the house, am in charge.

2. You are now my Woofie, Marley.

3. It's my way or the highway.

4. This is my house now, don't forget it.

5. If you forget, it's my house now.

6. I rule, i'm the cat..I rule.

7. You can share my stinky goodness with my permission only.

8. That means I eat first, I say when and IF you get any....

9. The nip bottle is to remain full at all times and that is ALL MINE.

10. I get first dibs on all pets and scritches.

11. When I am in the mood to run, jump and dive bomb, just get out of the way.

12. Human litterbox is now my drinking fountian, so don't think about it.

13. Have any questions about the rules here? Just ask me....Miss Henry

13 comments:

Strayer said...

Zoey is in Beaverton, being fostered by Poppa's President. e-mail her at: foredeck@juno.com. Head it: Zoey. Let me know what happens!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Cats rule! Dogs drool! (Our woofie probably doesn't agree)

Daisy said...

Very, very good rules!

Nomi said...

You haf to be furry pwecise about howse wules.

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's telling him! Cats rule!

Sorry we haven't visited in a couple of days. Mom's laptop crashed and she is still feeling yechy.

MaoMao said...

hehe, great T13 and all furry ecksellent rules! I love havin the bean litturboxie as my drinkin fountain, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Miss Henry, good for you for ruling your household with a tufted paw! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Wow we are overwhelmed by your generosity! We may try to do some fund raising and I think if kitties and beans want to donate we will great fully use it to care for this little family. Umm we don't have your email address. :) ~Queen Snickers

The Misadventures Of Me said...

GOOD rules for the woofie!

Gretchen said...

Hey, neighbor, I like your Thursday Thirteen. Guess what? I'm tagging you for a meme, come to Gretchen's siter to pick it up.

Your Pal, Mike the Mysterious

Black Cat said...

Those are very good rules, though I'm a bit doubtful about #12... :) xxx

ZOOLATRY said...

Miss Henry, you have some very very good and well thought out Thurs13 rules and regulations. You are obviously a smart, well composed, self sufficient cat... we commend you... PS... your pink collar goes great with your great coat! Who ever said intelligence couldn't look good.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Miis Henry, we love reading your thirteen wonderful things about you. The first rule that you shared is the most important one of you being the ruler of the household. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals